Washington > Consular Section >
- Stay less than 90 days in Luxembourg - Short Stay Visas
- Stay more than 90 days in Luxembourg: Temporary Stay Authorization - Residency Permit -
- Nationality Certificate - Registration of a newborn
- Passports and Identification cards
- Dual citizenship
- Assistance consulaire aux citoyens luxembourgeois en séjour aux Etats-Unis d'Amérique, au Canada et au Mexique
Consulate of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, Washington, D.C.
Phone line is open from Monday to Friday from 10.00 am to 3.30 pm
Embassy of Luxembourg
2200 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20008
Telephone : (202) 265-4171
Fax : (202) 328-8270
VISAS short and long stay - No visa questions are answered on the phone - Please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
The Consulate staff will respond within two business days - Please refer to "How to apply for a short stay Schengen visa to Luxembourg" .
PASSPORTS - please refer to the "Passport and Identification cards" section.
The Visa and Passport desk is open for applications from Monday to Friday between 10 am and 3.30 pm with no interruption - an appointment must however be confirmed prior to coming to the Embassy.
The Consulate is closed on all US holidays.
Luxembourg nationals in situation of emergency may call at any time:
Office hours: (202) 265-4171
Out of office hours, and for emergencies ONLY: (202) 290-8239